Saturday, September 20, 2008

Maggie's 1st

So, Maggie goes to a little preschool once a week and as we were leaving Thurs. morning she said, "Mom aren't you going to take my picture with my backpack like you did for Lilly?" OOPS!



She felt so big going to school and just loves to do somthing like Lilly. So, my Thurs. are fun days--take both girls to school and spend the next 3 hours doing whatever I WANT! Ryan thinks I enjoy these 3 hours a bit too much:) But, after those hours, I actually get a little lonely for my little friends and am always excited to pick them up and have the rest of the day with them! So, I enjoy a break once a week, but am confident I would never trade these two for anything!!

3 comments:

Marcie said...

How cute.... 2 big girls going to school. I bet those are 3 very productive hours every Thursday!

Merced said...

Oh, Maggie is growing up so fast. Your girls look so cute. I'm sure you make the most of your 3 hours!

Annie and Family said...

I had so much fun looking at your blog!!!! Maggie and Lilly are so big now. And what adventures you are having!