Wednesday, July 16, 2008

1st Day of Swimming Lessons

This year my girls took one on one swimming lessons from two different girls in my young womens group. The first two weeks were from Rachel and the next two weeks were from Amanda. My girls learned so much!! The most rings Maggie picked up underwater at one time was 10!! That is her favorite game! Lilly can swim from one side to the other and do a cannonball off the side and swim back to the edge! I am so proud of them and am sold on the one on one lessons. Last year my girls would barely blow bubbles with their mouths in the water, and cried at bath time when they got their hair wet! Now we catch them with their faces under water "swimming" in the bathtub! Way to go girls!!

1 comment:

megan said...

they are adorable little barbies! Looking at your blog is making me miss Texas! Hope all is going well...